Satıcıyla iletişim kurmak için lütfen oturum açın
Cisco SFP-10G-SR= 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module, MMF 850nm, DOM 300mt(OM3) / 4 00mt(OM4)
Features and benefits
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE SFP+ modules include:
● Smallest 10G form factor
● Commercial temperature (0 to 70°C) only
● Supports 10GBASE Ethernet only
● Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs in to an Ethernet SFP+ port of Cisco platforms
● Provides flexibility of interface choice
● Supports digital optical monitoring capability
● Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco platform to identify - optics supported by Cisco technology
● Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
The Cisco 10GBASE-SR module supports a link length of 26 meters on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)-grade Multimode Fiber (MMF). Using 2000 MHz *km MMF (OM3), up to 300-meter link lengths are possible. Using 4700 MHz *km MMF (OM4), up to 400 meter link lengths are possible. SFP-10G-SR-S does not support FCoE.
The Cisco 10GBASE-LR module supports a link length of 10 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652). SFP-10G-LR-S does not support FCoE.
The Cisco 10GBASE-ER module supports a link length of up to 40 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652). SFP-10G-ER-S does not support FCoE.
The Cisco SFP-10G-ZR module supports link lengths of up to about 80 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652). This interface is not specified as part of the 10 Gigabit Ethernet standards and is, instead, built according to Cisco specifications. SFP-10G-ZR-S does not support FCoE.
Cisco SFP+ modules are supported on Cisco switches. For more details, refer to the document “Cisco 10 Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules Compatibility Matrix”: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/do... .
Connectors and cabling
Connectors: Dual LC/PC connector (-SR, -LR, -ER, -ZR).
Note: Only connections with patch cords with PC or Ultra-Physical Contact (UPC) connectors are supported. Patch cords with Angled Physical Contact (APC) connectors are not supported. All cables and cable assemblies used must be compliant with the standards specified in the standards section.
Table 1 provides cabling specifications for the Cisco SFP+ modules.
Table 1. SFP+ Port cabling specifications
|Cisco SFP+||Wavelength (nm)||Cable Type||Core Size (Microns)||Modal Bandwidth (MHz *km) ***||Cable Distance *|
|Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S a||850||MMF||62.5|
|Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S a||1310||SMF||G.652||-||10km|
|Cisco SFP-10G-ER-S ****a||1550||SMF||G.652||-||40km **|
|Cisco SFP-10G-ZR-S a||1550||SMF||G.652||-||80km|
* Minimum cabling distance for -SR, -LRM, -LR, -ER modules is 2 meters, according to the IEEE 802.3ae standard.
** Links longer than 30 kilometers are considered engineered links as per the IEEE 802.3ae standard.
*** Specified at transmission wavelength.
**** Requires 5 dB 1550 nm fixed loss attenuator for less than 20 kilometers. Attenuator is available as a spare. The part number is 15216 ATT LC 5=.
a No FCoE support
Table 2 shows the main optical characteristics for the Cisco SFP+ modules.
Table 2. Optical transmit and receive specifications
|Product||Type||Transmit Power (dBm) *||Receive Power (dBm) *||Transmit and Receive Wavelength (nm)|
|Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S||10GBASE-SR 850nm MMF||-1.2 **||-7.3||-1.0||-9.9||840 to 860|
|Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S||10GBASE-LR 1310nm SMF||0.5||-8.2||0.5||-14.4||1260 to 1355|
|Cisco SFP-10G-ER-S||10GBASE-ER 1550nm SMF||4.0||-4.7||-1||-15.8||1530 to 1565|
|Cisco SFP-10G-ZR-S||10GBASE-ZR 1550nm SMF||4.0||0||-7||-24||1530 to 1565|
* Transmitter and receiver power is in average, unless specified.
** The launch power shall be the lesser of the class 1 safety limit or the maximum receive power. Class 1 laser requirements are defined by IEC 60825-1: 2001.
Table 3 describes the bail latch color code for each type of optical Cisco SFP+ module.
Table 3. Cisco SFP+ optical modules color code
|Product||Bail Latch Color|
Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.5 x 13.4 x 56.5 mm. Cisco SFP+ connectors typically weigh 75 grams or less.
Environmental conditions and power requirements
Operating temperature range:
● Commercial temperature range (COM): 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
● Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Table 4 provides the maximum power consumption and operating temperature range ratings for each Cisco SFP+ module.
Table 4. Cisco SFP+ modules maximum power consumption
|Product||Power Consumption (W)||Operating Temperature Range|
● Standard warranty: 1 year
● Extended warranty (optional): Cisco SFP+ modules can be covered in a Cisco Smart Net Total Care ™ Service support contract for the Cisco platform chassis
Table 5 provides the ordering information for Cisco SFP+ modules and related cables.
Table 5. Ordering information
|Cisco 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Module for MMF||SFP-10G-SR-S|
|Cisco 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Module for SMF||SFP-10G-LR-S|
|Cisco 10GBASE-ER SFP+ Module for SMF||SFP-10G-ER-S|
|Cisco 10GBASE-ZR SFP+ Module for SMF||SFP-10G-ZR-S|
Regulatory and standards compliance
Following is information about standards and safety compliance.
● GR-20-CORE: Generic requirements for optical fiber and optical fiber cable
● GR-326-CORE: Generic requirements for single-mode optical connectors and jumper assemblies
● GR-1435-CORE: Generic requirements for multifiber optical connectors
● IEEE 802.3: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
● SFP+ MSA SFF-8431 (optical modules, active optical cables, and passive twinax cables)